Saturday, August 23, 2014

"Random"

Tom Leveen is the author of Sick, Party, Zero, and manicpixiedreamgirl. Zero was named to YALSA’s list of Best Fiction for Young Adults.

His latest novel is Random.

Leveen applied the Page 69 Test to Random and reported the following:
Hmm. Actually, my 69 falls on the start of a chapter. Reading it over, I think it would be enough to at least turn the page to 70; there is a relationship evident between the two characters who are speaking, and it’s obvious one of them is hiding something. And there’s just enough humor to keep things rolling. I think page 69 isn’t a bad … random page to read.

Ha! Come on, that was great.

…I’ll go now.
Learn more about the book and author at Tom Leveen's website.

Leveen is also the author of Sick, Party, Zero, and manicpixiedreamgirl. Zero was named to YALSA’s list of Best Fiction for Young Adults.

My Book, The Movie: Zero.

My Book, The Movie: Sick.

The Page 69 Test: Sick.

Writers Read: Tom Leveen.

My Book, The Movie: Random.

--Marshal Zeringue